Se vuoi informazioni sui miei lavori contattami! Sarò felice di risponderti!

If you want some info about my craft, drop me an e-mail: I'd be glad to answer it!

gatto_arancione@yahoo.it


lunedì 12 novembre 2012

Another Jane Austen and....

Eccomi di nuovo. Non mi sono resa conto che sono passate 2 settimane dall'ultimo post!
Beh, ci sono state in mezzo la cena di Haloween del Gatto Arancione, la fine del corso con il quale spero di avere un po' più di basi per iniziare a lavorare per conto mio (vi racconterò...), una puntata all'Hobbyshow, dove ho fatto scorta di materiali ed idee... e due settimane in cui ho terminato una commissione e iniziato tante sciarpe!!

Here I am again... It's incredible, I hadn't noticed that 2 weeks have passed since my last post!
There has been (in between) the Orange Cat's Halloween Party, the end of a training course I was following with which I hope I'm going to have some more information to work on my own (I'll tell you about this), a quick rush to Hobbyshow, where I bought some new materials and I saw nice new ideas and... a couple of weeks in which I finished a big work I have been asked for and I started new scarves.


Nel frattempo, ecco un'altra Jane Austen, su richiesta, per una bimba. Tutta rosa, quindi, con pois e fiorellini delicati in bianco.
Vi piace??
Io continuo a preferire quella con il vestito giallo....


In the meantime, here you are another Jane Austen, this time for a little baby. So she's all pink with little white dots and delicate flowers.
Do you like her? I still prefer the one with the yellow gown.
Pink dress Jane Austen Doll

Pink dress Jane Austen Doll

E poi, ecco per i più curiosi, una piccolissima anticipazione natalizia... i Folletti Ciccioni!
And now, for the more curious ones... an anticipation of my Christmas crafts... the Very Fat Pixies!!!!


Christmas Pixies (Holly and Snowflake)

See ya!

1 commento:

  1. Come mi piace questa bambola Jane Austen!

    Congratulazione e grazie per condividere... :D

    RispondiElimina