Se vuoi informazioni sui miei lavori contattami! Sarò felice di risponderti!

If you want some info about my craft, drop me an e-mail: I'd be glad to answer it!

gatto_arancione@yahoo.it


venerdì 12 ottobre 2012

New, new, new!

Buongiorno! Approfitto di una mattinata in cui non sto per niente bene, raffreddore, mal di gola e annessi e connessi per mostrarvi le mie ultime creazioni, decisamente in tema: gli scaldacollo!
Più divertenti e chic della classica sciarpa ormai stanno spopolando oltreoceano, così mi sono decisa anche io!
Questi due sono realizzati con una fettuccia multicolore che fa l'effetto ruches.
Ce ne sono altri in preparazione con filati e colori differenti.

Coraggio! Un regalino per noi stesse? Un regalino per le amiche?? Sicuramente quest'inverno  faranno tendenza!

Purple, fuchsia and lilac neckwarmer
Dark green, olive green and dark blue neckwarmer


Hi there. I use this morning in which I am not feeling well at all (throath-ache, a little flu and all the nice things that follow...) to show you my last works, which result very appropriate: the neckwarmers!!
They're funnier and more glamorous than scarves, they're a big hit overseas and so I decided I had to try them.
These two are relaized with a big multi-coloured floss which creates the ruches effect.
I have also others in preparation with different materials and colours.
So? Anyone interested?? A little present for ourselves? A little present for our friends?? For sure they will be a must for this winter!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento